Our greatest desire is to see everyone that attends or calls First Baptist their home church to grow in their relationship with God. Our hope is that in all we say and do, you will see the light of Jesus in us, that our actions and our words are of radical welcome. Our hope is also to provide meaningful ways for you to be transformed in the likeness of Christ as we journey together down the path of spiritual formation. Here are a couple next steps that will help you connect deeper into our community and know Jesus more deeply.
5 Next Steps
- Join Us! Sunday is an important time of connection as we collectively spend time in worship together by praying, singing, learning and taking communion together.
- Participate in a Life Group. These are intentional groups that meet to grow deeper together and study God’s word. There are a variety of groups from book clubs, ladies groups, and topical studies depending on the season and leadership. Please see one of the pastors for more information.
- Get Involved. We strongly believe that each person has been given gifts to equip the church. There are a number of different ways to volunteer your time. We have a growing media ministry, worship teams, youth group, kids church and greeters that welcome people each Sunday. Please speak to one of the pastors for more information.
- Invest in others. Relationships are key as we connect with others and do life. We hope that you will invite other to come and experience the life changing power of Jesus as you are transformed by him through the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Our hope is that everyone who call FBC home will join, participate, involve and invest in relationships and that you will prayerfully consider becoming a formal member and commit to giving financially as part of your regular spiritual practice.